Thread: Caravan Adveture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Even when this was project was first proposed, I seriously considered volunteering as leader, however, then as now, I was buried in existing publishing work that prevented my involvement at the time. My time availability has not abated, but gotten worse. Still if I ever do see a window, I'd consider volunteering to take the reigns - I have a few years experience doing game design/development and prepping for publication, so I could do this (if I had time...)

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Even when this was project was first proposed, I seriously considered volunteering as leader, however, then as now, I was buried in existing publishing work that prevented my involvement at the time. My time availability has not abated, but gotten worse. Still if I ever do see a window, I'd consider volunteering to take the reigns - I have a few years experience doing game design/development and prepping for publication, so I could do this (if I had time...)

GP
    I hear ya, I thought this new new "part time contract" work was going to give me more time but I've slowly been sucked into the vortex of insanity. Good for money, bad for time and I'm really not liking my lack of drawing lately. I do believe this will settle out a bit once I get a handle on keeping them from unrealistic expectations....HA! I need to just put my foot down on how much I am available for them. *sigh* Life has a way of kicking your tail up.

Maybe if we made some posts over in the thread again we could see who is still around for it?
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 11-27-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt