Thread: DUNGEONFORGE - anyone have a copy floating around?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

PM me an e-mail i can send the zip to. Be aware, there's no installer for this, it run's right from the .exe in the folder.

I dunno if it was originally an installer but all I have burned is the program folder, I've simply copied the cd contents onto my HD several times and except for some irritating lockups it works, and i also believe this version can use most anything you place in it's art folders such as stuff Mark Oliva made for his Vintyri Project (spelling? sorry Mark i didn't check your profile prior to posting) or the dundjinni archives stuff. I put it up on my Microsoft Onedrive for anyone wanting a copy, I know the original website wanted you to register prior to getting a copy so if the admins think this is a bad idea I won't share it out. It is a nice little program.
    Last edited by Revock; 02-07-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Revock View Post
    PM me an e-mail i can send the zip to. Be aware, there's no installer for this, it run's right from the .exe in the folder.

I dunno if it was originally an installer but all I have burned is the program folder, I've simply copied the cd contents onto my HD several times and except for some irritating lockups it works, and i also believe this version can use most anything you place in it's art folders such as stuff Mark Oliva made for his Vintyri Project (spelling? sorry Mark i didn't check your profile prior to posting) or the dundjinni archives stuff. I put it up on my Microsoft Onedrive for anyone wanting a copy, I know the original website wanted you to register prior to getting a copy so if the admins think this is a bad idea I won't share it out. It is a nice little program.
    Not sure I can PM right now, only 3 posts... lemme fix that.