Thread: [Region 1][Map 15] - Jaiyat Highlands

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh, got it re: the PM thing. I was wondering if I'd accidentally stepped on a mod's toes or something...

Post Spice and Silk Routes...

Up to the time of the East Groam Plague, the Spice Route is north of that river, while the Silk Road is south of that river. Due to the plague, the Silk Road is temporarily (?) following the same route as the Spice route north of that river, south of Calishem.

When the route reaches the Qashya Mal Central Steppe, the routes diverge. The Silk Road starts heading southeast here, while the Spice Route continues east into my yet to be mapped Eastern Steppe of Qashya Mal and may fork as Spice Routes from different regions both south east and east enter that block.

GP

PS: I'll have to look at the surrounding regions to get a better idea how to answer the rest of your question...
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I thought I might be able to confine the plague to the Tawaren Basin simply because the Jai hillfolk are not susceptible to it. (explained here) Do you think that is reasonable?

Run that by Delgondahntelius, probably. I'm not sure how much influence he's planned for the plague to have on Khossus
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

OK, placeholder version...rivers and some settlements marked. The coloured layer is just to make it not be white for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Region 15.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	5392  

Blog Entries

That map is a great and I added it to my view of the world. Its a nice hole to fill in on the tiled array. Theres some discontinuities with neighbors tho. I don't think its your fault or anyones in particular but if you are able to shift a few bits at your early stages then it might look a bit better overall.

Last edited by Redrobes; 07-23-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Damn! I wonder how that happened?

I'll try to get it fixed this week.

ETA: Even stranger, you seem to have stretched the square and clipped off the top of it. What happened to the bit that says "Qashya Steppe" at the top? That makes it fit substantially better -- though not perfectly, but I don't want to fix that until I know what's going on with the tiling.
    Last edited by octopod; 07-24-2008 at 01:50 PM.