Thread: Yantas - A Pretty Amateur WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip

So, here's the most up-to-date version of Yantas, including island chains, mountain ranges and the initial indications of altitude:

Thankfully, it's a lot less of a mess than the previous post, but from now on we can pretty much ignore that map for anything other than justifications regarding new features which might occur at, say, plate boundaries. I am planning on adding things like plateaus and mountain ranges resulting from previous geological activity, and eventually adding greater detail in regards to altitude (I mean 0 - 1500m covers almost the altitude range of Britain ) but this where I am at the moment.

I also have this larger map, but it's just a blown up map so things some of the mountain ranges and island chains are a bit clearer.

Oh, and I've decided to divide Arenda into two continents, with Arenda now referring the large mountain range running north to south and the area to the west of that while Konyur refers to the east-to-west orientated area to the east of this range, including the far-eastern mountain range and the area to the south of that.
    Last edited by sangi39; 11-24-2013 at 06:48 AM.