Thread: Yantas - A Pretty Amateur WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I had actually attempted to come up with some rough advances in the mountain ranges in an incomplete altitude map ]back on page 3. I've added a few more lower-altitude mountain ranges (2000-ish metres) in north-western Arenda and north-western and north-eastern Hungas, alongside the already decided Ural-esque mountain ranges in southern Sirden, which you can see in the climate map attempts. The other mountain ranges are the result of current tectonic activity which I think this map best represents:

I really should get back to working on this, since it's been almost a year since I've done anything with it, of various reasons. About 2 weeks after I made my last post, my (now ex) wife and I split up, and about a month after that I moved back in with my mum and my brother, so those two months saw this project take a major hit in terms of how much time I dedicated to it. After that, I just never really picked it back up, and real-life just kept getting in the way (for about 2 months towards the end of the year, I spent most of my free time, which wasn't much do to increased hours at work in the run-up to Christmas, either hanging out with my ex where we used to live together or spending time with a woman I kind of started seeing in November).

It's been a pretty weird year, but I think I feel like I can start giving a portion of my time back to Yantas.