It's real haze today. The "whiters" must be on a break from keeping the oxy clean or something. Here it is "Home Sweet Home", that's something my ma used to say. Nothin' sweet about livin' in a con, cramped and smelly but better than sleepin' on the plas or even worse the street. Plenty of folks doing that only so many cons and no one is givin' one up unless they die and then people swoop in before they're even cold. I try to picture what this all looked like back when this was a storage area but I can't. Cons pointed every which way and stacked on top of each other, rusty and banged up is all I can imagine. I'm glad me and my da live on the floor and not 3 or so up. Gettin' up there is a trick I tell ya. You see all kinds of things people use, ladders and bad rickety ones at that, plas rope hung from the sky walk up there, all kinds of things. A lot of people get recycled that way.....

I've started to add the "cons" to the map. I decided that there would be some color variation to denote different contents. Of course none of that matters now to the inhabitants of this ship. I also started stacking the containers on top of each other and I added a catwalk although I think It is going to need some more work. As always feedback is requested and appreciated.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ennore City.png 
Views:	435 
Size:	4.04 MB 
ID:	59398