Thread: November/December Lite Challenge Entry: Human Colonies of King Alfred Williby the 3rd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hm... Possibly Thurlor. I might want to cut down on my deltas, specifically the ones more toward the north as the ones in the cove I think make the most sense. The one with a ton of tributaries is a tidal as that area of ground is lower and the river is slower. The one that runs from the lake is faster running, on more of a downhill slant, and wouldn't be taking the brunt of coastal wave motion is a river dominated. The one on the island to the far east as well as several others seemed like they would be wave dominated due to the motion of the ocean - but those are the ones I'll be cutting down.
    That particular one in question, on the island, I'll be reworking soon - it's supposed to be more swamp than straight delta; however, the current update doesn't have these changes in yet as I just saw these posts. =)

Thanks for the encouragement Lingon! Glad you're liking it.

And without further ado:

*edit* I lied, I went back in and fixed up the deltas some to display it correctly.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colony-Map-2.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	2.74 MB 
ID:	59332

The paper texture is just a temporary one.
    Last edited by Psylence; 11-25-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Because I edit too much and have too much time on my hands.