Thread: November/December 2013 Lite Challenge: Give Me Liberty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@ Psylence: Thank you.

So, now I have less pixelated coastlines and I opted for striped contours of sea/body waters when near the land.
    I changed the background texture and started to place some mountains (I'm testing some freshly done brushes).

Next will come some other mountains and some rivers, I think.

You if have any feedback, let me know!

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dammi la libertà wip 2.jpg 
Views:	10078 
Size:	3.90 MB 
ID:	59365

Couple comments(I know, I always criticize). To start with, my first comment: WOOOOOO! Nice! Love that paper background and now it's just f'n snazzy! I love it. Definitely like it over the almost stone look of the last one. =) Mountains are looking good, and the coastline is an improvement.

As far as those waterlines(I forget what they're actually called) it's a neat idea, though I feel like you might be going for something more like.... this? It might be worth looking into, it's pretty easy to knock out, and has a pretty nifty result(Food for thought as an alternative). Either way, I think you might want the lines to be bigger, you have to zoom in, lean in, and squint to pick those bad boys out at the moment.

Mountains, neat brush! I like it, except it's a bit repetitive(Of course I say that, and then quirk an eyebrow, and think to myself "it is a brush..."). I would be curious in seeing the brush, I might play with it a bit as well.