One tiny update and one huge update regarding this map:

Tiny Update: Here's the final version of the map, which fixes some errors and labbels. Due to size restrictions, here's the Deviantart link: http://mcmagnanimus.deviantart.com/a...ilas-601125404

Huge Update: My friend's book has finally been published! The first promotional print copies were already given to my friend and the official launch is scheduled for the 9th of June. After years of work on his part, I couldn't be happier to see it finally giving fruit. First print run will be sold only here in Chile, but once it manages to sell at least 4,000 copies it's getting printed in Spain, Argentina, and other markets. A grayscale version of the map is getting included with the book, but they are also apparently going to print big-ass full-colour versions for the launch event.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
Oh! Very nice. Congrats on completing it that's a big accomplishment.
Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
Very nice! A big project like that always feels nice when you complete it.
Much appreciated. Indeed, there's a special feeling when carrying a project to its end.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
Lovely final product. All the many feature are well executed and i like your city icons. Great job on this.
That means a lot, thank you. There are many things in this map I had never tried before, and I don't really have a good eye for style, so it makes me glad -and relieved!- it didn't turn out like a mish-mash of weird things.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
Looks great Klaus.
And I love that big crack in the world.
Thank you! But remember: Don't do crack, kids, no matter what a map tells you.