The Basics:

I have the novel about 50% written, expect to be done by mid-2014. I like to refer to my maps as I write, it aids in describing places and direction of travel etc..

I have CC3 but am horribly inept. I created basic maps but found I was spending more time making maps than I was writing the novel. I may return to map making at a later time but for now I need finished products.

I have a basic world and political system sorted out and can provide my CC3 works. I am looking for 1. a world map. 2. City maps for the large cities in the novel. I have two so far but will likely ask for more at a later date. 3. Detailed maps of several nations within the world map. Again, I will likely need more of these later for the other nations in the world map.

I am looking for the best value. What does this mean you may ask. I would like to see some samples of your work as well as an idea of what you would charge for each of these maps I listed above. I will compare the prices I get to the quality of the work provided and select the best value for the dollar. I think we all can agree that every map maker has their own style so the one that appeals to me the most will gain some bonus points. I am very, very impressed by what I have seen on this site though so I expect I will be very pleased.

Once we agree on a price I will pay a percentage up front as each piece is provided. I suggest we start with one of the easier maps so you get paid and we build a level of trust.

my email is dcwelliver696@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

By the way, this site is awesome.

Dave