Quote Originally Posted by stuamn View Post
@torstan , thanks - i was wondering how to attach an image. The map is to be used in a program called Gametable http://gametable.galactanet.com/. The program is similar to OpenRPG in that it allows the players to connect remotely, see the map, roll dice and move their characters.

@jfrasierjr - thanks, I don't like the slime either but it was the only texture ii had at the time. I need to find an ice texture for the last encounter so I'll probably look for a slime one at the same time (and re-bevel the floor).
Cool.

If your not 100% sold on Gametable, you might want to check out Maptool (RPTools.net), which is what Torstan and I (along with goobs of others here) both use. It has a few features that are fairly unseen in most VTT software and it's free. One big benefit is that Maptool is under active development, with a dev release with bug fixes and new features every 2-3 weeks (sometimes less) and the developers are very active on the forums.
Heh... I would "guess" that RPMiller (who is a mod here and also active on the RPTools forums) has probably gotten 200 or more people to sign up at the CG from over there. If you decide to give it a look over, we will be glad to answer any questions you have. One big thing to note is that the 1.3 version is under development and close to switching over to 1.4, but the documentation is still most likely on the old 1.2 version. This is important as there have been TONS of new features put into the Maptool since the documentation was last updated.

Also, just to show impartiality, Redrobes develops and sells a very nice VTT named Viewingdale which has some extremely cool features also. He has a link to his site in his signature.

Joe