Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: [Award Winner] Making maps in Photoshop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just wanted to tell you thank you.

I used your tutorial to make a map, so thank you for making it. It was extremely helpful.

Fantastic thread. One of the best tutorials I've seen. Created a map this evening using them and it turned out pretty good. Could you expand on steps 2.0.4 (the cloning of the sea layer) and steps 2.0.7 - 2.0.9 from the 4th document? I muddled through them but Not accurately.

Thanks again for the wonderfully done tutorial!

Thanks for these tutorials. I'm currently in the process of reworking a basic map made by someone else in something a bit more high spec.
    While i was already familiar with some of the techniques used and did not follow your tutorials a 100%, there was also a lot in there that helped me out during the process and i managed to pick up a few new tricks, so i'd just like to thank you for your effort in making them.

These are brilliant! Thanks so much for making these tutorials available <3

The texture/parchment tutorial is great as I always feel like my maps feel too flat and lack real texture. My PS skills are still very much novice so techniques like this are a massive help to me. Thanks again!

I appreciate you putting these together. Unfortunately, I tried the texture tutorial and could only follow about 65% of it. I know at least part of the problem is I'm using PS Elements 14 and some of the options just don't exist, but for some of it I just could not follow your English. Does an updated version of this tut exist anywhere?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789