Ok guys,
I was almost missing this poll.

Firstly, thank you for pointing out the issue with my entry and for resolving it.

Then, my vote and overall thoughts.
I voted for Psylence: I'm not a huge fan of atlas maps (except those in that political / geographical style you can see in Diamond’s ones). But this is nice, and it’s nice the idea to make almost a travel pamphlet.

Kessila by Redkettle: in my opinion, this has the potential of a great map, but it seems to be unfinished or if it is complete, there is still a little bit to do, I think, e.g. a bit more labelling to differentiate the various neighborhoods and areas of the city, and perhaps a little more colour variation within the map ...Otherwise, nice work.

Virtù et fortuna by Azelor:
This map has nice national borders and nice overall choice of colours, and it’s pleasant, but in my opinion still lacks some level of detail. But I must also say that while I do like ah maps, I’m not a fan of entire political world maps; or , maybe, I just can see that is unusual to find an entire political world map with the same level of detail and “personality” of a political regional map.

Works from Jtougas and Tomalak are really good concepts and really good starts but are clearly unfinished. Too bad!