Thread: World Alliance Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As I understand the scale he has included, I'd say that the oceans are fairly large :p Realistically with an ever expanding world I'd say it'd be hard to figure those suggestions beforehand, does the map wrap around like a globe or is it flat?

Novo Canukia had me chuckling, this is a pretty interesting map. Looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    As I understand the scale he has included, I'd say that the oceans are fairly large :p Realistically with an ever expanding world I'd say it'd be hard to figure those suggestions beforehand, does the map wrap around like a globe or is it flat?

Novo Canukia had me chuckling, this is a pretty interesting map. Looks like fun.
    I had actually never thought of it being a globe for some reason, and I started this map, probably A year and a couple months ago, started as just the top left continent. There are 204 people Role-Playing on it and I had thought about a larger ocean, but that would make the map longer than it really needs to be especially with the circumstances the people open it with, the link on it always has it zoomed in by about x4 so they have to scroll around quite a bit, rather not have some people get lost in a large ocean.