You should update the first port

1 and 2 ? the section b is done
3, not sure but i think it's done
4 and 5: I'd say: done. Except for the setting guideline, we don't really have that.

Other things to do:

We should try to collect the general informations about the world here too. I did parts of it so I'll post them here once I find them.
(links to discussion threads are mostly temporary, once an issue is done like technology and possibly astrophysics: it's simpler to include the info here)
Include a link to the map repository.
Include the actual copyright or license.
A link to the copyright borad.
A link to the wiki: CWBP2 Wiki
Possibly make contact with the Campaign Builder Guild : The Campaign Builders' Guild and see if some people are interested to join. I'm not a member there, but I think Ghostman is (among others). It seems their previous project CeBeGia has fallen into oblivion : CeBeGia:Main Page - The CBG Wiki

A modified license based on Creative Commons but tailored for the project might be more appropriate. Also, including language permitting The Cartographers' Guild to use the source material for publicity and fund-raising purposes would also be a good idea. An individual cartographer could choose to include such a term in their own licensing or not, but if it's not present at the top-level (the base map, at the very least), then the option is, technically, closed to all subordinate materials. Several of us put such licenses on our own maps, but since NeonKnight never actually released the base map with such a statement, those statements are of questionable legality.
I think this is what we managed to do.

and aside from that, I was wondering if we should do the world descriptions here or elsewhere? Is it inappropriate?