Thread: [CWBP2] Overview and Outline of Current Activity regarding the New Co-op Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I feel that it is best to keep all original material here on this site. As you pointed out previously to me way at the beginning of this project, it's not just a mapping exercise but a world building one. I feel that these aspects (world descriptions, histories etc.) while may be tangental to mapping in the strictest sense are really a vital part of the overall creation of maps. Very few people come to the CG wanting to make maps without having something behind the map driving its creation. If it becomes a problem then we should deal with that then, but until then I say go for it.

I'll edit the top post tomorrow.

Guild Applicant

Hello: In researching this site, I saw the Cooperative World Building... Finished or not, is there a way to get a copy of the map? Can I get a download of it? I am looking for a "world" for my game and liked your collective work. I really do not care if it was finished, and I can try to "finish" it and in some ways it should not be finished. I am sure its better than people think.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any concerns...ecentner2003@ yahoo . com

Thanks.