Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
Though this is not the style you are looking for
Thanks for the offer! I tend to generalize maps as either artistic (looking hand drawn) or realistic (looking three dimensional or like a satelite image). I realize it is more complicated than that. I'm a fan of your style, but it isn't quite right for this project. I'll keep you in mind in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalev View Post
Have you approached either of those folk directly? They might be game for it and then you'd get exactly in the zone you're looking for.

I'm available for commissions pretty often (and, obviously, I do digital pen-and-ink) but I don't do those styles myself, alas, or I'd cite you a rate.
I've not contacted them directly, but probably should. I have seen your work before and am a fan. It isn't exactly what I originally spec'd but it has potential. Feel free to quote me an estimate via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
Thank you for such an excellent 'map requested' post, Aristotle.
Wow, thanks! I just wanted to do my best not to waste anybody's time. I'm not going to be able to pay 'big publisher prices,' so I wanted to be clear on what I'm looking for.

More quotes are welcome. There is so much talent here; I sometimes spend entire evenings just browsing the worlds presented on these forums.