Nope...after the keep, I'm deviating from this path and moving on to my own campaign path...here's the plot setup:

It has been a time of peace for many years. The Aregean conflict brought about the end of the Aurellian Empire which began with noble goals and a strong heart, but eventually its thirst for power led to an end fitting only for tyrants. Three kings have since reigned, and peace has been maintained in the kingdom for over 200 years. But King Dered Fahlin grows old, and times are changing as a new threat arises that defies conventional solutions.

Sages and seers, scholars of the heavens, have seen a strange phenomenon taking place in the skies above Arsala. The divine moons are deviating from their paths and causing environmental chaos. Harsh weather, rising tides, earthquakes, tsunamis and other natural disasters are becoming more commonplace. There is talk amongst the people that the gods are planning to align and rain fire and destruction on Arsala to cleanse it of its past transgressions.

No one knows why the god moons are changing their orbits. Perhaps Aran is finally letting go of his hold on the perfect order of the universe. Perhaps the eight gods themselves are indeed preparing to deliver a great cleansing to the world. Whatever the reason, these are dark times.

Adventurers are needed more than ever to bring light where there is darkness.
Tell me what ya think.