Thread: Ongoing project to map...everything.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello - I did an account recovery & password reset so I could log in and thank you for these. My game tomorrow will be far, far, far better for them

Quote Originally Posted by Blinded View Post
    Hello - I did an account recovery & password reset so I could log in and thank you for these.
    As did I! These are amazing, thank you so much for sharing!

For RotR, you didn't happen to do the other encounters, did you?

The Thistletop maps are great and just what I was looking for. It was hard to find the outside map and you've done a wonderful job.
    From one DM to another, thanks for the hard work!

So I've been really busy for the last few months, work and such, you know how it goes. Very little time to actually get stuff done.

But, I've gotten some new campaigns going recently, so I got back into mapping, especially since I have some really big ones I need to finish that I've been putting off forever, and more beyond them that just keep getting piled on. I've been testing out some new techniques, too, mostly in pursuit of a final product that's as visually nice as a lot of other people's that I'm envious. There's a few cartographers I'd love to workshop with to learn new things. So yeah, here's the last few days of work from me.

Anyway, I managed some new work on this basement/dungeon map for Jade Regent. A lot of the work here is mostly experimenting with textures on the right-hand cave-like side, as well as color matching the whole thing. The props haven't been blended or anything, still playing with them. Very much a WIP.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brinewall Dungeon progress.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	3.94 MB 
ID:	66017

And just a tavern I threw together for a game called War of the Burning Sky. It's set up for a fairly specific situation, but it could feasibly fill other rules. There's gonna be a second floor too. Obviously a WIP.

Name:	WotBS 1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	4.77 MB 
ID:	66018

And because I'm just generally an idiot and always want to re-do things better than last time, I decided to re-make Tomb of Horrors for what will certainly not be the last time.
    Playing with new techniques and learning new things here, while trying to make a cooler visual experience for everyone. I actually like how some of it came out, the Mosaic Hall especially, though I don't actually like the patterns I used for it. It's supposed to be a colorful mosaic, and I don't like the black in the pattern. Maybe I'll find better to use. Also, I don't like the floor much, but I just can't find anything to replace it with, so I guess I'm stuck with it. WIP.

Name:	Tomb res.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	4.01 MB 
ID:	66019

Default Incredibly thankful

Hi there, I literally just created an account to say your awesome. I'm currently playing pathfinder going through the Rise of the Rune Lords, and your maps are exactly what I needed!

Keep up the good work plz and thank you!

Praise Still a great thread

Just hoping you stop by and post more even though it's been a while. Great map work here.