@ LARB:

I'm sure that's the way most people use their languages. I just hyper-focus on things and obsess unhealthily over irrelevant details, lol (Seriously - those are the terms the Dr. uses -- picture Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory... only, not smart, and female, and, well that's me. )

I'm excited to hear that you use a syllabary instead of a typical "alphabet"... most people don't.

And you're quite right about the shape of the letters. If you note my example of the original latin alphabet, above, you'll notice it is mostly straight lines and sharp angles. In modern times, the letters are similar - but softer... rounder. That's from going from a harder medium to a softer one. It's also why my alphabets/syllabaries usually have two instances - a more "prehistoric" iteration, and a more "modern" one.

Which brings me to:

@RGC: I still can't get my camera to cooperate, but instead of struggling alone, I'll post the images here and hope someone can assist me!

Top half:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140115.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	60309

Bottom half:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140115_6.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	60310

You can't really make out the syllables for pronounciation, but you can see the 1st (straight lines/angles) and 2nd (soft curves and prettification) iterations of my preliminary alphabet.

I usually make the first type in order to form the second more logically (although I sometimes use it for older items in my stories) as a form of reference more than anything.

Your alphabet looks great... something is bugging me, but I can't quite pinpoint it yet.

so.. yeah