Thread: Brokenhorn Town

Map Brokenhorn Town

Hail from Turkiye to All;

This my first town workshop with CC3 named Brokenhorn. I designed for our pathfinder games as a region of Westcrown (Cheliax).
    I hope you like.
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	westcrown town.JPG 
Views:	244 
Size:	556.0 KB 
ID:	60461  

Congratulations on your first CC3 town map. It looks fun for gaming.

I would like the appearance more if you can make the hills much bigger on the right (East) side, and also the bottom-left (Southwest) corner. I think that the buildings, castle, bridge, and trees, are meant to be roughly proportional to real-life perspective (rather than merely symbols), but the hills appear as symbols, appearing shorter-smaller than buildings and trees. Can you enlarge the hills to be life-size compared to buildings in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Congratulations on your first CC3 town map. It looks fun for gaming.

I would like the appearance more if you can make the hills much bigger on the right (East) side, and also the bottom-left (Southwest) corner. I think that the buildings, castle, bridge, and trees, are meant to be roughly proportional to real-life perspective (rather than merely symbols), but the hills appear as symbols, appearing shorter-smaller than buildings and trees. Can you enlarge the hills to be life-size compared to buildings in this case?
    Thank you for reply Gold. Your comments are precious for me. I am going to try your suggest