Well hello and welcome, fellow rambler :O

That was an amazing intro. Sure, there are people who see a giant wall of text and cringe, but I ignore those people because I know how satisfying and entertaining it can be to send your entire train of thought careening full speed into an unsuspecting forum, watching breathlessly until it crashes and explodes in a beautiful shower of red and orange and twisted metal.

But this isn't about me. It's your welcome!

I've been tempted to draw a giant expanding map like that 10-page wonder you've described as well. My true fascination with mapping only began recently (after finding these fora) but I've been tempted to simply start sketching my world, one city at a time, on the walls of my apartment. Unfortunately, my landlord has nixed the idea. It's sad really.

Anyway, I've never been able to get in to text RP, but it's always fascinated me and your world sounds fun.

If you want to start mapping more or improving your maps, this is definitely the place to be. I'm still new, but everyone here has been super nice, and extremely helpful. They're full of great ideas, so you won't be able to resist learning something.

I don't want to start rambling now, because I won't stop, so I'll simply say: Welcome to the forums, Nepty.