Yet at this, and enjoying it very much. It's just that I have been busy which reduced the available time for fooling around and I made a big mess on a couple of layers which took that little time to clean up (and if you look closely, it ain't yet right in a lot of places).

Still, the map is coming along and I wanted to share its latest stage. I have re-worked some valleys and some ranges, major and nearly completed the western lowlands, both north and south.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weekly_preview.png 
Views:	386 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	61834

This time I am showing the continental shelf layer as well and a different color for the ocean (both still in draft form)

Still to be done in this continent:
(1) lower altitude on two mountain ranges / another way to put it is re-do them... (the smaller peninsula in the north and the eastern-most line, kind of crescent-looking)
(2) finish the little bits of land still incomplete (pretty quick job)
(3) fix a big mess on some height levels (light/yellowish green - which are levels 7/8/9 to me)
(4) complete the island-arc in the NE tip
(5) maybe... redo the main SW-NE eastern range, including adding one or two intermediate height levels with intermediate colors (this range looks a way worst job than the rest)