Hex maps! I like hex maps, especially ones larger than regular Catan size. It makes me imagine massive games of Catan played by a giant group of people.

I second a lot of the things holyhalo said. I recommend a solid black font rather than the black with white outlines you have, at least for the towns. It would dramatically increase the readability. Also, it's weird how "Western Forest" is vertical text (letters on top of each other) while all the other labels have horizontal text.
That being said, a couple other map labels are visually distracting. Desolation and especially Moon Lake are at too vertical of an angle. You don't want map readers to have to turn their heads sideways to read it. I think if you just labeled the top half of Moon Lake it would still work.
A couple pieces of text - Mystysra and Fade Valley - are too sharply curved for their size.
Rather than filling the edge with ocean tiles, what if you just cropped all the white out of the image?

I hate to be a junior river policeman, but there are some issues with the waterways in this map. There are two separate bodies of water, Rim Lake and the unnamed lake next to it, which have no visible outlets (this implies the water either evaporates or sinks back into the ground as fast as new water is added, both of which are rare for lakes). If showing where the water flows out is not the point of this hex map, that's okay.
But the rivers in the Mystysra/Moole Delta region don't really work. The river sources on the northeastern shore of the bay follow along the coast for a while, which must mean that the land between it and the bay is pretty high, and I dunno whether that works here. Then when all the rivers come together, it splits into five different rivers that drain into the bay. Rivers simply don't do that. If the river does have a delta, it will form in the classic triangular shape, not a peninsula.

Anyway, I think this is off to a great start. Keep at it. Like holyhalo, I also am interested in the purpose you have in mind for this map.