Hello All,

My name is Dave, but I like to use the name Dakius when I'm talking about D&D. The wife and I have been working on the world for our D&D campaign for along time. We have one continent fully named and drawn out. My wife main contribution to the world is the names. I try and do the artwork. Like I said we have it layed out with pencil. But to be able to add color and names on the map I wanted something better. So I bought CC Pro. I liked it a lot but was having troubles here and there, and I wanted the detail to look better the that so then I bought CC 3, which gave me all the things I wanted my map to look like. But just like CC Pro, I'm having some problems with things. One thing is I'm trying to make shields for the kingdoms but with CC 3 I can't find the templates for them. I also need to make some symbols based on the one that are in CC 3 but are having problems there also. The problem I have the most with all the different layer sheets add ons, mainly what does what and where to use them. I do have have the Tome of Ultimate Mapping but only for CC Pro. I hope these attachments work and show you ruffly how I attempt to make maps.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-26-2014 02;28;59PM.bmp 
Views:	60 
Size:	5.97 MB 
ID:	60707Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-26-2014 02;20;47PM.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	590.6 KB 
ID:	60708