Thread: Tower & Bridge - an isometric map in the making

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@Jack, thank you sir, that's an excellent reference (and although my maps are non-commercial, I don't like to copy or trace so a reference is all it'll remain unfortunately)

Anyways, here's tonight's progress, I got the majority of the bottom chamber done, aside from aforementioned staircase, which I'll probably draw separately and insert in before I finish the interior lighting for this room.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	towerbridge2.png 
Views:	299 
Size:	3.01 MB 
ID:	60773

As I said, the interior lighting has yet to be finished, and the process of drawing those (admittedly rudimentary) boards was surprisingly painstaking. I shall add some more detail to the boards before the staircase and lighting go in however. I also began to set up (largely not in the picture as the layers were turned off) the boards and joists to support the second floor.

At this point I'm having some trouble discerning the true scale, I'll have to draw in a figure or two to sort it out. Other than that, I think it's all set. If anyone has any questions about peculiar features please ask them! Or if you have something to point out or critique do that too!

I hope you guys are/will enjoy this process!

EDIT: Is this better off in another forum section? I haven't noticed any similar projects on the building/structure subforum's frontpage.
    Last edited by Scoopz; 01-27-2014 at 10:19 PM.