View Poll Results: Would you like to map like a monster?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Mapping like a monster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The only rule is that if you've won a Lite Challenge, you cannot do a Lite Challenge ever again - anyone can participate in a full challenge, and you can still participate if you've won a full challenge, but also cannot participate in a Lite Challenge. Consider that when I joined the guild, there was no such thing as a Lite challenge, there was only the monthly challenge. I won my second map challenge, so I can only participate in full challenges, if I want. I've won 4 challenges, but have participated in over 20 challenges.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    The only rule is that if you've won a Lite Challenge, you cannot do a Lite Challenge ever again
    I think you can win lite challenges 3 times before not being allowed to enter it anymore.

As I stated before the inclusion of a Lite Challenge did not exist, until maybe after 3 years I was a member, and because I'd already won 2 or 3 Gold Compass challenges by then, I never even looked at the details of the Lite Challenge, since it did not apply to me. So, I had no idea about the 3 Lite Challenge wins - I never looked to see.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations