May I congratulate you Vry on an excellent win. I am sure glad we had multiple choice voting this month as from 32 voters 29 of them put you in their top 3 and I expect many of them would have put you number 1 and not left any crumbs for us.

Looking at your map there is exquisite detail, good lighting, interesting shapes well everything really. If you had posted the map in on the last day and said to us how hard you had toiled over it for a month I would have been impressed but your basic map just 11.5 hours after the challenge description went up and even if poised over the keyboard and took no breaks thats still a just unbelievably incredible achievement to create this standard in that amount of time. Would really like to know how you do it.

Would also like to acknowledge all the others too but especially rlucci's which I was so disappointed not to see fully finished as it was heading for a real doozy too.

I was pleased with my entry but it took so long all that 3D rendering. I think I ought to spend that time making more CWBP stuff and getting on with those back burner projects too. As always, thanks to those who voted for me too.