Thread: Takeshidai - WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here's the work in progress of the height map after tinkering with Wilbur. I managed to maintain some inland lakes, but during the tinkering process I think I may have discovered a way to get Wilbur to show me more natural potential locations for lakes. I'll re-do it later and see if I can't find some way to make Wilbur do the work for me, which would be quite nice. Currently this still needs quite a bit of work, and may still see subtantial changes in river flow and lake placement. But it's a nice start.

Comments welcome. Also, I've been struggling with whether or not that central river being one long south-flowing river bothers me or not... In my mind's eye I see that as being two separate rivers, one flowing north from the center, another flowing south... and that archipelago of islands in the middle on the north shore would be the logical delta for the north flowing river... might have to tinker with the land height in the middle to force Wilbur to follow my philosophy. lol

Thumbnail pic will take you to the imgur site where clicking the pic again will give you the full size.
    Last edited by gspRooster; 02-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.