Okay my thinking is this (and don't vote for mine, you silly things, it was a silly thing )

Best GAME was probably Treasures of Lohan. It's new, it's original, it's not done to death. And there was extensive work put in to that game. I want to play it. Badly.

Risk is Risk, and it's always a winner. And what was done with this entry was INCREDIBLE. And all the details to it.. that puts it over the top.

I would buy both games. Well... if I didn't already have the original RISK, cause I can't afford it right now.

The island is cute and funny and quirky, and above all - different. And my kid keeps asking for it. He doesn't know what it is, but he wants it. Game ? Check. Map? Check. Nothing said it had to be for grown ups only So...

I wanted to vote for all three of the other entries, because they are all good, in different ways.

I ALMOST didn't vote for the island, because it was stated that it wasn't in its' final stages, and I saw how hard the other entrants worked, but... well my kiddo won me over, so I'm voting for all three

That being said... if I could buy a game, and only one game, from this contest, it would be Treasures of Lohan.