Thread: [CWBP2] Astrophysics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You started this without your own suggestions. Personally I like your double star with one being small or distant, you should elaborate on it a little.

Another idea I'm fond with from the other thread is a moon with a twin that is out of phase dimensionally speaking and appears or disappears, or fade in and fades out dependent upon both the strength of the "Main" moon and the "spiritual" condition of the world (ie tied into the "guilt that haunts" mechanic). For instance I think it would be neat for those who have the sight, to be able to foretell omens by the way the second moon is behaving or its interaction with the Main moon. Also I'm still a fan of having some sort of presence on the moon, supernatural or otherworldly in someway (positive in nature, as opposed to demons say).

And for some reason I'm also stuck on the idea of a twin world, but that is more just a passing thought.

Other than that I for sticking with earth like for most variables since it is a lot easier to deal with conceptually.
    Last edited by Falconius; 02-03-2014 at 09:29 AM.