I counted only one tidally locked planet, the other tidally locked object there is a moon for planet 3.

While planet 3 exist in the habitable zone and has weather patterns it is not necessarily supporting any life. The likelihood is not. Either way our population would have no idea whether there was life there or not. (unless we go with the idea of some G nodes leading off world.)

In Earth there are 5 classical planets that were easily observable with the naked eye. So far I count only 3 or four here, plus one that is very occasionally observable (planet 1).

We aren't even scratching the surface of our made up system when you consider our Earthly solar system has 8-9 planets that we know about, an asteroid belt, at least one protoplanet. Pluto is possibly a binary system with one of its "moons". And plenty of comets zipping in and out on strange orbits. I'd say given that all this cool stuff is really happening in our one actual solar system, having a really fun made up solar system isn't as half as strange as reality.