hmmm idk where to start...

1) A lunar collision is the secondary plot of my latest novel-in-progress, and the primary plot of the entire series in my head, so I agree with falconius... I think it's VERY interesting.

2) I think having 2 tidelocked planets in the system could have interesting results, but it would sounds rather uninventive to a lot of readers/players if we don't *do* anything with them. Also, I don't know how likely the chances of that happening.

I know that the more stuff there is going on in the system, the more ways people can use it, but idk where the outer limit of believability comes in. So far we have a solar system with a star rotating another star with a planetary system containing an earthlike planet that can support life, has 2 moons in different dimensions set up for possible future collision, 2 tidal locked planets, some very large moons, a second planet which just happens to be habitable if the moons do collide (or something else drastic happens nd our CWBP2 project becomes uninhabitabe, and everything is visible with the naked eye from the planet that just happens to support life.

Still plausible, if explained away properly, but it's really pushing boundaries of believability, i think.

4. The simulations look plausible though

5. Regarding a large gas planet near the sun... I tried some real basic calculations, with Jupiter about the distance of venus and kept coming up with impossible answers, so either it's impossible, or my math is really bad. Probably it's my math. Can someone smarter than me test what would happen?

6. I know this all sounds negative but I actually like nearly everything (I have like 80 gorgeous plot-lines spinning in my head already, lol) Just wanted to clarify I'm not against any of this, just trying to understand how far it can go