And... that way I had no way to tell what the new plates/land masses would be doing, so after a half hour of pointlessness, I switched to a bigger ball, bigger landmasses/plates, and some playdoh.

The playdoh worked better, and it only took about 5-10 minutes once I switched to that, partly because playdoh is easy to mold, and partly because I'd already figured out where the starting plates were going.... of course, playdoh smears, so... probably lost a little of my accuracy that way, and since I don't understand tectonics well, I probably messed up a lot.

And I stopped making mountains and stuff at this point, cause I've stopped moving my landmasses, I figure I've slowed down to real-time, so...

Here's what I'm working with at this point (The white thingies will be mountains/volcanic islands, the others are for my own reference.

I think the coastlines tutorials will help with the erosion factors, so the continents won't be so... blobby.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pangea.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	557.9 KB 
ID:	61109

And that was the fun/easy part ^.^

Next, unless someone notices any glaring problems, I will rough up the coasts, and fix up the mountain ranges, and then I might work on wind/climate issues

I'm trying REALLY hard not to concentrate on anything aesthetic right now, so please, no one say it's ugly... I'll try to make it pretty once I have all the other stuffs worked out.