Okay, I'm going to pick because you said here, and in your intro, that you wanted to be picked at... so...

Well, yes, the shape, but since you said this is a very rough draft I wasn't really looking at that (it can be fixed easily).

Your geology/climates don't seem to make much sense though.

If the top of your continent (the size of S. America, you said?) is right on the equator, you might find tropical/jungle type climates to the north and much colder, near artic temps to the south, but it would be a pretty gradual decline... not a problem if it's a small map, it would look like jungle/moderate/arctic, but on a continent that size the other biomes would cover more area, I think?

and if it's that big, then those lakes (if to scale) would be like mid-large seas, not lakes....

And the mountains are an issue. All the mountains :/

I also can't fathom how swamplands would form in that much colder southern clime... I'd expect to see them, instead, somewhere in the top half of your map, at least.

And in the warmer swamp/grasslands, suddenly there's a frozen island which doesn't make sense to me...

The islands (A) at the top don't look natural.... I'd expect them to extend out rather than cluster along shore like a reef... and probably nearer to a line of mountains, but maybe not

Uh... think that's enough of me talking for a start...

Also, since I have virtually no idea what I'm doing with my own consarned map, you should consult others before listening to anything I've said