Quote Originally Posted by Jared Synn View Post
This all hits a bit too close to home and part of me feels like shutting down the project.

I decided that Doirche would want this project to go ahead as much as I would, so we will.
My condolences to you and to others who knew Doirche. I didn't know him at all, but my best friend growing up ended his own life 8 years ago and I think anyone who has been closely affected by suicide in a way understands. I have a few rememberences of my friend including a phone message that made me laugh so much I preserved it, and also several pieces of writing that he did. I look at these from time to time, and so I understand the email in post 1 above that asked that Doirche's posts be kept online permanently.

And I also understand why, if you do continue your project and publish Doirche's work, that it will be a wonderful testament to him and his talents, and will bring pride and comfort to those who miss him. As hard as it might be emotionally to continue, you are definitely doing the right thing in making the effort.