It looks pretty good so far. Most of what I have to say is based off the assumption that the scale of the map is pretty big - after all, you have islands big enough to have towns on them, major rivers, and what looks like several different countries.

I second a lot of the things Gamerprinter said - it is a bit weird to have towns located seemingly in the middle of nowhere with no visible way to get water. The amount of towns isn't a problem; this is a D&D map and it is good to have a lot of waypoints between which players can travel.
The beveled coastline on the northwest archipelago looks very odd. I don't know how you got it, but to me it appears very artificial.
What is all that white stuff in the top of the map? I can't tell if it is supposed to be snowcapped mountains or just a very foggy area. (Which would be interesting as a campaign element.)
The Empire of Tel Ordan - which of the yellow-lined regions is it? Just the south two? If it is the whole center of the map (in any case it appears to be the subject of the map), I recommend you use bigger letters for it and draw it across whichever regions it covers.
Last thing - there is river splitting going on here, which (for rivers made of real, non-fantasy water) does not happen. The major northern river diverts around Sorrath. This could be a canal, but it looks awfully long and irregular for that. As people here will tell you, when a river DOES split up for some reason, it either forms a small island and rejoins itself quickly or one of the channels dries up in a matter of years.