Thank you Gamerprinter for your help on the rivers so far!! I really suck at them... I think based on your instructions, I have a vague idea of where they should be now. I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Scoopz View Post
Aside from the whole river stuff, which I agree with wholeheartedly, I just wanted to say this is a hella beautiful map, it's got so much vibrant color, it really makes want to study it and learn about those lands.
Thank you!! I plan on putting some small bg info under the map and then put a frame around everything for people who want some insight into the continent.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
My suggestion would be to either reduce the opacity of the stroke and shadow on the trees so that they too appear hazy against the landscape, or alternatively add more definition to the other terrain features (e.g. more contrast between shadow and light and more solid lines). Overall though, this is a lovely piece.
Thank you! And okie doke, that should be a good idea. I'll just make the mountains more defined then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
I like your trees, but they looks better on the right (near ambrose tears) than the left (nightveil woods) imho. Did you do something different?
I haven't actually done anything to the trees towards the east yet... I started the west side by adding some bevel to it since the trees were too small for me to shade in myself. I'll reduce the opacity of the bevel so it doesn't look as obvious as it does now then

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
And yes, you have to color that sea dragon or Jalyha will be the one of the rare to spot it (plus, I'm sure it will be great when colored).
Hehe, I'm colouring him today I STILL NEED A NAME FOR HIM THOUGH.