You know? I rechecked the distances just before uploading and I found they were about what I intended. It was exactly what I intended* for the camels (2.5 mph for 8 hours a day = 20 miles) and ~4/5 of what I intended for the ship. It should have been 48 miles but I figured 40 miles was close enough. However I based the speed of the ship off of this SRD:Movement - D&D Wiki So the rules told me that the ship should move at 2mph traveling 24 hours a day. Which does seem kind of slow. It also doesn't account for wind speed.

I know very little about ships so I did some digging online and found that between 2-7 mph is reasonable depending on how favorable the wind is. I think I'll erase every other dot setting the ship speed at 80 miles/day (3.33 mph). That's probably more reasonable. Thanks for the catch! Though I think you exaggerated the problem a bit. A ship day is only 3 land days.

*If you measure the distance across Anator in camel days on one map and compare it to the distance in walking days on the other you'll get the same length. (walking day = 24 miles)