Righty ho, update time.

Doesn't look like I've done a lot, but I worked all afternoon on this. First time for me to really, seriously putting in settlements, roads and borders.

Things I've worked on in this version:

- Rivers: I changed the rivers from simple lines to.. well what they are now. I cut the rivers out of the land and let a darker version of the background texture shine through.
- Added lakes. Just a few, since this part isn't too lake-y. Same technique as with the rivers.
- Borders: I put in borders for the different Iurisdictions, a term from the backstory that I might still change. They're not countries but more like duchies. Didn't want to call them duchies, though, because that's not what they are.
- Settlements: I put in Towns and villages. Just the more important ones, since I don't want to get it too crowded.
- Roads: Yay! People can travel now.
- Legend and name of the map
- Frame: I put in a simple frame in black. I don't have a clue yet of how to do a proper one, that'll come later, as the final finishing touch, maybe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW-V4.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	61975

I'm trying to dodge the whole labeling business, but I'm afraid I won't be able to much longer. It's gonna be a bitch, though...

I'll work on a nice compass rose now.

So long and cheers,
Llannagh