Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anator again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Mountains goes fine with the rivers but I agree with Madcow, the coastline is maybe too thick and blobby.

Reduced the coastal border, did another forest, and drew an icon for Rivermeet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anator Current-006a.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	62211

Name:	Anator Current-006b.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	2.11 MB 
ID:	62212
    Do the lines show up on the thumbnails because my images are too large? Should I stick to smaller WIP shots?

Wip

Still chugging along on this one. I still need to finalize a few town positions, roads and rivers. So I'll be doing that before I go back to drawing more trees. I also think I'll make a 'clean' version without all of the details so it'll be easier for my players to mark.

Name:	Anator Current-008c.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	63142

Map

I'm still committed to drawing all of those trees. However, I needed a simpler (and faster) version for practical reasons. Here's that version.

Name:	Anator Player Map s.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	3.95 MB 
ID:	64282

The dotted line is the path my players have explored. It starts just above the R in Low Shore (Red) in the town of Blue Hill. And they are currently in Splitwood in Northern Anabor (Purple).

Each color denotes a duchy. The divisions within the duchy are the counties. The county town is outlined with the duchy's color (though this gets a bit messed up for towns near the border). If the county has a double border the county town is also the capitol of the duchy. The only towns listed are the capitols of baronies.

Keep up the good work Flocko. I fancy your tree and mountain line work.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finished Maps: Skenth - Prints Available!
    Works in Progress: Arinthia - region of Skenth

Need something commissioned? Send me a message!

By Flocko
    The dotted line is the path my players have explored. It starts just above the R in Low Shore (Red) in the town of Blue Hill. And they are currently in Splitwood in Northern Anabor (Purple).
    Fun idea! But sadly, it hides the cities, especially your very nice Rivermeet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12