There it is. The attachment window worked properly. I was trying to "insert image". That screen isn't functioning for me.

Ok onto this map: This is my revision of a small town called Gwernia from an old video game called Aidyn Chronicles on the N64. My reinterpretation is 4-5 times larger than the town in the game. The castle, a keep, overlooks the majority of the town enclosed with a curtain wall on an artificial island along the coast. The right side is an ocean. The left is a moat. On the other side of the moat is a small trail trapped between the mountainside and the moat. This ensures a solid chokepoint easy to guard from the curtain wall overlooking the path. This map isn't done. I drew the basic designs by hand. To give it a polished look I copied and pasted features I made either by hand or in paint. This is most evident in the towers and buildings. The future of this map will see the village sprawling out to the southwest outside of the castle, and a protected bay with a shipyard south of the castle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TownandKeep.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	810.1 KB 
ID:	61758

What do you think?