Thread: Gwernia (reimagined from the N64)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I would really like to see a less buggy version of this game. It was one of my first RPG of this kind but still not so great. I just feel nostalgic I guess.

The city is looking good, I just can't find the ogres that are coming to kill the poor level 5 characters....
    I'm not sure that the city should sprawl that far from the other part but I guess I still have no idea of what the surrounding look like.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Micah Doulos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    I would really like to see a less buggy version of this game. It was one of my first RPG of this kind but still not so great. I just feel nostalgic I guess.

The city is looking good, I just can't find the ogres that are coming to kill the poor level 5 characters....
    I'm not sure that the city should sprawl that far from the other part but I guess I still have no idea of what the surrounding look like.
    Yeah, lack of quality graphics and sound did a lot to keep this really good rpg from going mainstream. A remake would be awesome. As for the surroundings. I think you'll find the finished map to be fitting and believable.