Thread: Aspiring author

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Aspiring author

Hello Guild. My name is John. I'm from central Pennsylvania. I'm a huge fan of fantasy of world building. I recently undertook A project that I have been developing ever since I was 13 years old. I am now on the 23 years old and it's about time that I finally put something down on paper. I still have a lot of work to do now that I'm getting more serious about it and I'm here looking for anybody who might have some time offer and helping me out. Notably, I'm looking for people who have a town that might make it. I'm pretty sure that I've come to the right place considering what I've seen so far in this site. I'm looking forward to See more of what's on the site and hopefully getting some feedback from you guys here. I'm also looking for someone who would be interested in making a map for me for my fantasy world. But before I can take any private messages to the content of such have to have my friends posted. So I'll get to work on that here in the near future. Until then I look forward to speaking to whoever might be interested in helping me out.

Welcome John!
    You definitely have come to the right place! There are a lot of very capable people around here When you're ready to start put a post up in the map making request forum. In the meantime, enjoy the site otherwise of course.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finished Maps: Skenth - Prints Available!
    Works in Progress: Arinthia - region of Skenth

Need something commissioned? Send me a message!

Welcome to the Guild John! Yup, as Viking mentioned the Map Requests section is the place to lodge any commission requests. Just be sure to read the sticky there before doing so. Best wishes on your project.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh