Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Map Tile Set

Hmm it says acer on it and its a flat screen, that's my full technical knowledge.

Nice MCC!

What about tiles with a transparency for the background? For instance the tree city, just printing them off, then laminating and laying them over the existing tiles. I'm going to keep monitoring this thread and hope that you work your way over to sea tiles and ships. The internet is lacking in good ship battlemaps! Paizo made some a while back, but they have since been discontinued, and cost a ridiculous amount.

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

Just popping by to say that the elven tree tiles turned out nicely, and I'll certainly be using them!

The desert has good textures. The plants look okay to me, though perhaps a tad on the lush side for an actual desert. Maybe some scrub.

Desert is done. Next is swamp, but I have a few neglected side projects to get onto first.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DesertSampler.jpg 
Views:	1499 
Size:	4.33 MB 
ID:	63792

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

Oo, nice.

Looking forward to the swamp tiles. My campaign is likely to be needing some of those soon. ^_^

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hi MCC, are you on vacation from MapTileLand?

Briefly at least. Need to finish out the swamp before too long but I have started yet another game so need to bust out maps for it first.

Guild Journeyer

Very impressive work - will be thoroughly taking some notes on the many of the techniques you have here!

Man, can you give HD version of caveruinsampler.jpg and fortsamplerr.jpg ? Where each tile - 2000 px and resolution is 300 px/inch. Very necessary

Guild Journeyer

Not sure what resolution they are but you can get the high res version on the "free battle map tiles galore" link in his "signature block".

Madcow - Awesome stuff by the way - a well made single map can be an awesome adventure - but these contributions will build MANY great adventures!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast