Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: August Entry: the Under Halls

Wip Like this?

RP, like this? New Door...

GP
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Almost... You have the hinge off center about 12 pixels or so. In the attached image you'll notice the top guideline is at the hinge, but the bottom guideline is the center of the image. If you move the door down just a bit you'll have it.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post I know what happened

I did double the size of the door. But the door side includes a drop shadow which makes it larger than the door. I should have doubled the size of the shadow not the door - and I'd be truly centered.

I'd have thought, this is just door, no problem - you make doors a tough thing, RP!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 08-14-2008 at 06:00 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Thanks GP!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Here is the promised video of what I was talking about. Apparently your latest door doesn't have a transparent background, but you still get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-SJ5wI-ow

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Here is the promised video of what I was talking about. Apparently your latest door doesn't have a transparent background, but you still get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-SJ5wI-ow
    Err, this door is gonna be the death of me...meh.

Try again.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Look at it this way, you're a pro now. LOL

Wip Next objects

Next objects include a stone sarcophagus, an open sarcophagus, one that is occupied, and the dead occupant alone. Also created a table where some adventurers were planning it out (notice the Lair of Lhessadrak is the map!)

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Wip Print version of last object

Here's a 200 ppi PNG for the printed version of the Adventurer's Table object.

Note to RobA - I simply rescaled the object to 4 times its size, then exported PNG at 200 ppi. The fill graphics simply upscaled without loss of quality, prior to export.)

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adventure-table-print.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	412.9 KB 
ID:	5961  
    DrivethruRPG store

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Next objects include a stone sarcophagus, an open sarcophagus, one that is occupied, and the dead occupant alone. Also created a table where some adventurers were planning it out (notice the Lair of Lhessadrak is the map!)

GP
    Hehehe, you are going to hate me... so can you provide just the lid of the sarcophagi as a separate graphic, and have the center of the graphic be the bottom (thin section) of the lid? That way when the adventurers open it I can just swing it open.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Here's a 200 ppi PNG for the printed version of the Adventurer's Table object.

Note to RobA - I simply rescaled the object to 4 times its size, then exported PNG at 200 ppi. The fill graphics simply upscaled without loss of quality, prior to export.)

GP
    Oh! That just rocks on toast! I love that it kept the detail. At 200 ppi the players could zoom in on the parchment and see that detail as well. That's a thing of beauty. Two requests:

1. Can you provide a tutorial on how you curled the edge of the map?
    2. Can you provide the parchment as is but without the map on it?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast