Thread: August Entry: the Under Halls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Catacombs too normal...

After looking at my Catacombs tiles, I thought they looked too standard. So I added some subtle changes like stairs to change elevations between chambers on a tile. Although I've already changed all four catacombs tiles. I've only uploaded the second catacombs tile (gatehouse entry tile).

The door on the "west" wall does not connect with the rest of the exits on this level, so I threw in some stairs up and down. Going up to the center room, I've placed a steel barred window exposing the view at the entrance to the gatehouse below. I've also added some rubble.

Ambushes with missle weapons or spells to targets entering the gatehouse area below. No access past the barred window, so attacker in safe position.

I will upload the improved catacombs with the next batch, tomorrow or later tonight.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catacombs2a.png 
Views:	195 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	5690  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Wip Updates + 1

Here are the updated catacomb maps 1, 3 & 4. I adjusted the shadow values in the Entry tile. And a new one, the Crypt tile...

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catacombs1.png 
Views:	173 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	5692   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catacombs3.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	5693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catacombs4.png 
Views:	160 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	5694   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dungeon01.png 
Views:	4223 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	5695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crypt.png 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	5696  

Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations