Thread: Hello from Hokkaido

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello Ideapark, and welcome to the guild, if you are really wanting to use Sketchup to it's full, I sugest you check out the Sketchup forums, with it's ruby script section, ruby scripts automate/ make easy alot of the thins you can do in sketchup, and also check out smustard.com and the Ruby Library Depot, lots of free stuff at each to make sketchup easier to use. SeerBlue
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Post Konichi wa!

Konichi wa! Welcome.

Another 3D user, I see, I play with 3D too, though haven't worked with Sketchup yet.

Strange the second new member from Japan, who isn't Japanese...

Look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

こんにちはideaparkさん!

Cool (or should I say すごい). You're from Hokkaido. I have a good friend that lives in Hokkaido. Welcome to the boards!
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx