Quote Originally Posted by RedKettle View Post
I'm no expert at government buildings, so it looks like I have more questions than actual critique!

I am not sure if the meeting room off of the East Crosshall is exclusive to the 'Cabinet Executive', but it might be nice to have a way out of the Cabinet Executive's suite without needing to go through the meeting room.
What computer program are you using to draw/develop this? How many floors total will there be? Are you fashioning this off of a real or fantasy government?

I know you said you just restarted, but it would be nice to see windows and some hatching of the walls, to better understand how the place works. Right now the wall thickness, food prep area, anterooms, etc. combined with the security areas, CCTV room and freight elevators are giving me a feeling of 19th century English construction renovated to meet modern necessities. For some reason the pool feels a little out of place in a government building. I may simply be unfamiliar with your government though. :p

I would also like to point out the interior corner at Vice PM and Housekeeping offices. Those interior corners can be tough to make useful, and although this may not be the most efficient layout it is at least elegant!

It is looking like a well thought-out plan!
Good catch on the Cabinet Exec's office. I might have to move a toilet..

I'm using Photoshop to create this. It's..really not the best software to use for floorplans, especially the way I'm doing it (completely with the brush tool), but its good enough.

It's based more off Downing Street than anything else, so great catch with the 19thC English construction, because thats exactly the era I had in mind!