Thread: Land Map - Sange Intunevat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, I'm not among the most experienced, even so I'm giving you my constructive opinion.

On the positive note, the choice of colours seem to catch the grim atmosphere you’re aiming to.

On the other end, in my opinion, there are some issues I will point out. First, some geographical features follow patterns that are not clear: especially the rivers don’t make much sense to me. Some of them are interlaced in a strange manner, others have strange angled curves or seem to spring from the roads. Speaking about the roads: some of them follow strange paths, especially the one passing around a river (is it impassable?) lapping its source. I would also revise the hilly area surrounded by rivers; it seems a little unnatural to me that all the hills of this map are secluded in that area; I don’t know but geographically speaking, that see a little weird to me.

Second: the choise of a style: the two mountain ranges are represented in a different way, while, I think, you should make a consistent choice when deciding how to draw features on the map.

Anyway, even if I sounded a bit harsh, I'm convinced that with some tweaks this map will surely be a good one!
    Last edited by fabio p; 03-25-2014 at 11:11 AM.